Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to make cannabis butter , a key ingredient in many weed-infused recipes.
Checkout this video:
The Benefits of Cannabis Butter
Cannabis butter, or cannabutter, is a primary ingredient in many cannabis-influenced recipes. CBD-rich butter offers the same medicinal benefits as other CBD-rich products, but it also adds the benefits of being a delicious and easy way to ingest CBD.
Cannabis butter is an effective way to extract CBD from the cannabis plant. The CBD is distributed throughout the butter, which allows it to be used in a variety of recipes. Butter also has a long shelf life, so it can be stored and used as needed.
Cannabis butter can be used in any recipe that calls for regular butter. It can be spread on toast, used in baking, or melted and added to sauces and other cooked dishes. Cannabis butter can also be consumed on its own; simply spoon a desired amount into your mouth and swallow.
The 7 Easy Steps to Making Cannabis Butter
If you want to make your own cannabis butter, there are just a few simple steps you need to follow. With this guide, you’ll be able to make delicious and potent cannabis butter that can be used in all kinds of recipes.
1. Decide how much butter you want to make. This will depend on how much cannabis you have and how potent you want the final product to be. Start with 1 ounce (28 grams) of butter for every 7 grams (1/4 ounce) of cannabis.
2. Grind the cannabis finely. The finer the grind, the better the finished product will be.
3. Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat.
4. Add the ground cannabis to the melted butter and stir well.
5. Increase the heat to medium-low and simmer for 2-3 hours, stirring occasionally. The longer you simmer, the more potent the butter will be.
6. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly before straining through a cheesecloth or coffee filter into a container. Be sure to squeeze all of the butter out of the cheesecloth or filter so that none is wasted.
7. Store in the fridge until ready to use, or freeze for longer-term storage
The Different Ways to Use Cannabis Butter
Cannabis butter, or cannabutter, is a key ingredient in many marijuana-infused recipes. Cannabis butter is basically just regular butter that has been melted and infused with THC, CBD, or other cannabinoids. It can be used in sweet or savory recipes, making it a versatile ingredient for stoners.
Cannabis butter can be used in any recipe that calls for regular butter. You can use it to bake weed brownies or THC cookies, or spread it on your toast in the morning. You can even use it to make cannabutter coffee!
Cannabis butter can also be used in savory recipes like weed chicken pot pie or cannabis quiche. It adds a delicious depth of flavor to any dish, and gets you high at the same time.
Ready to learn how to make cannabis butter? Here are 7 easy steps:
FAQ’s About Cannabis Butter
What is cannabis butter?
Cannabis butter is a type of cannabutter that is made by infusing butter with THC. It is one of the most common ways to make edibles.
How do I make cannabutter?
Cannabutter can be made a few different ways, but the most common method is to simmer cannabinoids in butter on the stovetop.
How long does it take to make cannabutter?
It usually takes about 30 minutes to make cannabutter. The potency of the final product will depend on how long the cannabinoids are simmered in the butter.
How do I know if my cannabutter is ready?
You will know your cannabutter is ready when the butter turns a greenish color and starts to thicken. Once it reaches this point, you can strain it through a cheesecloth to remove any plant matter.
How do I store my cannabutter?
Cannabutter can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or in the freezer for up to 6 months.