This easy cannabis coconut oil recipe is a great way to make a potent, versatile, and healthy cannabis-infused oil. You can use this oil for cooking, baking, or topically. Watch the video tutorial to see how to make it step-by-step.
Checkout this video:
Coconut oil is a versatile and healthy oil that can be used in many different ways, including as a cooking oil, as a natural skin moisturizer, and even as a hair treatment. Cannabis coconut oil is an even more versatile and potent product that can be used for all of these purposes and more.
Cannabis coconut oil is made by infusing coconut oil with cannabis. This can be done with fresh cannabis buds, trim, or even hash or kief. The resulting product is a potent and incredibly versatile product that can be used in many different ways.
In this video tutorial, we will show you how to make cannabis coconut oil at home using fresh cannabis buds. This process will work with trim or hash/kief as well, but the bud will give you the highest concentration of THC.
What You Will Need
-1 cup of ground cannabis (decarboxylated)
-1 cup of coconut oil
-1/4 cup of water
-Strainer or funnel
1. Combine the cannabis, coconut oil, and water in the slow cooker.
2. Cook on low for 6-8 hours, stirring occasionally.
3. Line a strainer or funnel with cheesecloth and strain the mixture into a jar or container.
4. Store in a cool, dark place.
Making the Oil
To make cannabis coconut oil, you will need…
-1 cup of ground cannabis (bud or trim)
-1 cup of coconut oil
-Double boiler or slow cooker
-Cheesecloth or strainer
1. Decarb your cannabis by baking it in the oven at 220 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes. This process activates the THCA in the plant material and turns it into THC, making it more potent.
2. Add the decarbed cannabis and coconut oil to the double boiler or slow cooker.
3. Stir frequently, making sure that all of the plant material is submerged in the oil.
4. Cook on low heat for 3-4 hours, stirring occasionally. The longer you cook it, the more potent the finished product will be.
5. Strain the mixture through a cheesecloth or strainer to remove all of the plant material.
6. Allow the oil to cool before storing it in a glass jar or container. Keep it stored in a cool, dark place and it will last for several months.
Storing the Oil
Once you’ve made your cannabis coconut oil, it’s important to store it properly to maintain freshness and potency. Cannabis coconut oil has a relatively long shelf life and can be stored in a variety of ways.
-Store in a cool, dark place.
-Store in an airtight container.
-Refrigerate for longer storage.
-Freeze for even longer storage.
Coconut oil is a healthy and delicious way to consume cannabis. It can be used in many recipes or simply eaten on its own. Making your own cannabis coconut oil is easy to do and only requires a few simple ingredients. Once you’ve made your oil, be sure to store it in a cool, dark place. Cannabis coconut oil can last for up to six months when stored properly.