Want to know how to make your own cannabis e-liquid? Check out this blog post for a step-by-step guide, including the must-have ingredients and equipment.
Checkout this video:
Cannabis e-liquid is a liquid form of cannabis that can be used in electronic cigarettes or vaporizers. Unlike oil-based cannabis products, e-liquids are made with a water-soluble base, which makes them easier to inhale and less likely to cause lung irritation. E-liquids are also flavorless, so they can be easily mixed with other liquid flavorings.
Cannabis e-liquids can be made with either THC or CBD, and they offer a convenient and discreet way to consume cannabis. They can also be used to provide relief from a wide variety of conditions, including pain, anxiety, and nausea.
Making your own cannabis e-liquid is easy, and it offers you the opportunity to customize the strength, flavor, and effects of your e-liquid. Here’s everything you need to know about how to make cannabis e-liquid.
What You Need to Make Cannabis E-Liquid
In order to make cannabis e-liquid, you’ll need the following supplies:
* Cannabis flower or concentrate: You’ll need around one gram of cannabis per milliliter of finished e-liquid. If you’re using a concentrate, you’ll only need around 0.1 grams per milliliter.
* Vegetable glycerin: This is the base for your e-liquid and can be purchased at most health food stores. You’ll need around one cup of vegetable glycerin for every ounce of cannabis you’re using.
* Propylene glycol: This is another common base for e-liquids and can also be found at most health food stores. You’ll need equal parts propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin (by volume). So, if you’re using one cup of vegetable glycerin, you’ll also need one cup of propylene glycol.
* Endless Flavors Liquid Flavoring: This is used to add flavor to your e-liquid and can be purchased online or at some health food stores. You’ll need around 10 drops of flavoring per milliliter of finished e-liquid (or to taste). There are endless flavors available, so feel free to experiment!
* Syringes: You’ll need these for measuring out your ingredients and transferring them into your bottle. 1 mL syringes can be purchased online or at some pharmacies
What You Need
-1 gram of hash or decarboxylated cannabis
-E-liquid base (PG or VG)
-Empty e-liquid bottle
In order to make your own cannabis e-liquid, you will need some basic supplies. First, you will need 1 gram of hash or decarboxylated cannabis. You will also need an e-liquid base, which can be either propylene glycol (PG) or vegetable glycerin (VG). You will also need an e-liquid flavor, and you will need an empty e-liquid bottle.
Making the E-Liquid
-1 gram of cannabis Flower or trim (The amount of THC will vary depending on the quality and potency of the cannabis you use. Start with 1 gram and work your way up as needed)
-1ml of liquid coco oil OR vegetable glycerin
-10ml of propylene glycol
-High proof alcohol like vodka or everclear
-E-liquid bottle with a needle nose applicator or a syringe
1. Decarb your cannabis. This can be done by spreading it out on a baking sheet and baking it in the oven at 240 degrees F for 45 minutes. Doing this will activate the THC in the flower so that it can be infused into the oil. Allow the cannabis to cool completely before proceeding to the next step.
2. Using a coffee grinder, grind the decarbed cannabis into a fine powder. Be sure to not overdo it or you’ll end up with chunks in your e-liquid. A few pulses should do the trick.
3. Add the ground cannabis to your jar or bottle containing the oil or glycerin and screw on the lid tightly. Gently shake the container to mix everything together and place it in a dark, cool cupboard for at least 48 hours, shaking it once a day to redistribute the plant matter. After 48 hours, remove the lid and let any excess alcohol evaporate off for about 15 minutes before proceeding to step 4. If you’re using glycerin, you can skip this evaporation step as glycerin doesn’t contain any water that needs to be removed.
4. Using cheesecloth or another type of coffee filter, strain your mixture into another clean container, making sure to squeeze all of the liquid out of the plant matter before discarding it. You should now have a dark green/brown liquid that smells strongly of cannabis (this is normal). Congratulations, you’ve now made weed tincture!
Storing the E-Liquid
Once you have made your cannabis E-Liquid, it is important to store it properly to maintain its quality. Keep it in a dark, cool place away from heat or sunlight. You can store it in a glass jar or bottle with a tight-fitting lid, or in a stainless steel container. If you are using a plastic container, make sure it is food-grade and has no BPA.
Cannabis E-Liquid is a great way to enjoy the benefits of cannabis without having to smoke it. This type of liquid can be used in any electronic cigarette or vaporizer, and it can be made at home with just a few simple ingredients.
E-liquid is made by infusing cannabis with a base liquid, such as propylene glycol or vegetable glycerin. The resulting liquid is then used in an electronic cigarette or vaporizer, where it is heated and inhaled.
Making cannabis E-liquid at home is a simple process that anyone can do. All you need is a blender, some E-liquid base, cannabis, and a bottle for storing the finished product.
Once you have all of your ingredients assembled, simply combine the cannabis and E-liquid base in the blender and blend until smooth. Then, pour the mixture into the bottle and screw on the lid.
Store your bottle of Cannabis E-liquid in a cool, dark place, and it will be ready to use whenever you need it.